Attention investors! This unit yields a solid 6.5% net return on your investment. Instead of...
The first step is to determine what type of property you are searching for and what your budget range is. I will prepare a list of properties available that suit your requirements and then arrange a time to view the properties. Once a property is selected, a contract offer to purchase is prepared for the Vendor of the property.
There are several considerations when writing an offer to purchase. We first establish the price you are prepared to pay for the property and select a date of possession. If financing is required, we make that a “condition” of the sale.
We will ask the seller for several items to learn more about the property. We make them “conditions” of the sale, which will be for the benefit of the purchaser only, such as in the case of a condominium purchase:
- A copy of the property disclosure statement;
- A current Information Certificate (form B) attaching the strata corporation’s rules, current budget and the developer’s Rental Disclosure Statement, if any;
- A copy of the registered strata plan;
- The current bylaws and financial statements;
- Minutes from the last 2 years of strata meetings;
Any other concerns that we may have will be added as “conditions” to the contract and are there for your protection
The offer to purchase is presented to both parties until all terms and conditions are agreed to. Once accepted, the property will become yours on the date of completion. I will assist you through the entire process and long past handing you over the keys.